ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
Bookkeeping is the process of recording business transaction in a consistent way.
Accounting uses financial information compiled by the bookkeeper to make meaningful reports.
This usually comprised of:
- Preparing adjusting entries.
- Grouping similar items together.
- Preparing financial Statements.
- And helping owners or management make decision
With reliable bookkeeping and accounting services, you can:
- You can track your business cash in, cash out, sales, expenses, receivables, and payables.
- You will know if your business is really earning.
- And you will know the value of your business as it grows.
HOW IT WORKS?
- We gather your receipts and other documents to be recorded. This can be done by picking it up from your office or can be sent through email. These documents include, but not limited, to the following:
a) Invoices and Receipts
b) Petty Cash/ Cash/ Check Vouchers
c) Billing Statements
d) Bank Statements
2. After gathering your documents. We will record your documents in Microsoft Excel or Quickbooks Accounting Software. This is the phase where we sort, file, record, and reconcile your documents. We assure you that we record all important details like the
b) Payee/payor’s name
d) Account title
3. After we record all your business transaction, we will summarize it into a useful report. These reports are usually, but not limited to:
a) Comparative Balance Sheet
b) Comparative Profit and Loss Statement
d) Cash Disbursement
e) Cash Receipts
f) General Journal
g) Depreciation Schedule
You will receive a hardcopy and soft copy (pdf format) of these reports through your email address.
This is the one you will write in your books of account. Don’t worry, because we will guide on how to do it.
4. After making making your financial report, we will return the filed documents to you in an organized manner. Documents must be kept for a period of ten (10) years in case of audit.
Want to save time and do more? Contact us here.